WELCOME TO GENEWIN BIOTECH
Genewin Biotech has been established at Hosur, Tamil Nadu - India in 2007 which is recognized by Department of Biotechnology, under NCS-TCP, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India is one of the major producers of good quality and disease free Grand Naine (G-9) variety of Banana plants (Export Quality) on a large scale, 5 millions per year through Tissue culture Techniques and sells at the lowest price throughout India. Tissue Culture is a technology used for mass propagation of elite and high yielding mother plants (through explants) that are carefully Virus Indexed which gives rise to disease free, uniform, genetically Pure and highly potential plants in large scale in the shortest period of time.
Genewin Research & Development wing performing R&D on the following fields:
- Strain Improvement techniques
- Electricity from Biomass
- Biochar in agriculture through field trials
- Successfully completed 1 week Workshop in March 2015 at St.Michael College of Engineering and Technology, Kalayarkoil, Madurai"
- Invited Dr.V.Palani,Founder,Genewin Biotech, as Chief guest for an International Seminar on 17th April 2015 in Arignar Anna College (Arts and Science), Krishnagiri
- Sacred Heart College from Thirupattur visited on 25/09/2014