WELCOME TO GENEWIN BIOTECH
GENEWIN Biotech has been established at Hosur, Tamil Nadu - India in 2007 which is recognized by Department of Biotechnology, under NCS-TCP, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India is one of the major producers of good quality and disease free Grand Naine (G-9) variety of Banana plants (Export Quality) on a large scale, 5 millions per year through Tissue culture Techniques and sells at the lowest price throughout India. Tissue Culture is a technology used for mass propagation of elite and high yielding mother plants (through explants) that are carefully Virus Indexed which gives rise to disease free, uniform, genetically Pure and highly potential plants in large scale in the shortest period of time.
- Musa acuminate ‘Red Dacca’ - Red Banana
- Punica granatum - Pomegranate
- Hibiscus grandiflora
- Melia dubia – Australian Teak wood variety
- Citrus limetta - Sweet lemon
- Aloe barbadensis - Aloe vera
- Dracaena braunii - Lucky Bamboo
- Dendrocalamus brandisii
- Thyrsostachys oliveri
GENEWIN Biotech Research & Development wing performing R&D on the following fields:
- Strain Improvement techniques
- Electricity from Biomass
- Biochar in agriculture through field trials
- Valarum Vivasaya Tamilagam - 2016 - GENEWIN Biotech
- G Person Dec- 2015 - GENEWIN Biotech
- Leaders United by BID Quality Achievement- GENEWIN Biotech, from India, winner of the BID World Quality Commitment Award in Paris 2015
- 5th- Global Economic Summit- GENEWIN Biotech
- Agriculture and Industrial Survey-GENEWIN Biotech
- GENEWIN BIOTECH – ORIGINAL Research Publication and Editing Services:
- GENEWIN BIOTECH - Received the World Quality Commitment award in the Gold category on October 25, 2015
- GENEWIN BIOTECH – Recognized for Outstanding Commitment to Quality and Excellence.
- Accepted the offer to be a Member of Board of Examiners, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai and recognized as QPM (Quality Plant Material) producers.
- Appointed as a Member of Board of Studies in Biochemistry as Industrial expert for a period of 3 years (2015 - 2018) in Islamiah College, Vaniyambadi.
- Successfully completed 1 week Workshop in March 2015 at St.Michael College of Engineering and Technology, Kalayarkoil, Madurai"
- Invited Dr.V.Palani,Founder,Genewin Biotech, as Chief guest for an International Seminar on 17th April 2015 in Arignar Anna College (Arts and Science), Krishnagiri
- Sacred Heart College from Thirupattur visited on 25/09/2014
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute Of Technology, Bangalore had visited 0ur premises On 12.09.2015
- Sacred Heart College visited our premises for an Industrial Visit On 01.09.2015